Frequently Asked Questions
Tourist Class Auto Rentals FAQ's
1. WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING WHEN I PICK UP MY CAR RENTAL?
A valid drivers license from your country of residence MUST be provided. Expired drivers license will not be accepted.
2. HOW CAN I PAY FOR MY BOOKING?
Payments can be made upon collecting your rental vehicle at our office. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Linx and Cash.
3. WHAT ARE THE AGE REQUIREMENTS TO RENT A CAR WITH TOURIST CLASS AUTO RENTALS?
Drivers must be 25+ years old to rent our vehicles. Please provide a valid form of ID upon arrival to process your booking.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FUEL POLCY?
Vehicles must be returned with the same fuel reading when received. Read our full fuel policy here.
5. CAN I MAKE A RESERVATION FOR SOMEONE ELSE?
Yes you can. Please provide the persons name, address & contact number.
6. DO YOU PROVIDE CHILD SAFETY SEATS?
Your safety is always a must. We provide child safety seats at an additional cost. Please contact us to find out more.
7. WHAT KIND OF VEHICLES CAN I RENT?
We offer the following types of vehicles:
To view our fleet, click here.
8. HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU?
9. CAN I PICK UP MY CAR RENTAL AT THE AIRPORT?
Yes you can. We are located walking distance from the terminal, however for your convenience, we will meet you as you clear customs. You can also return your vehicle at the same pickup location if required.
NOTE: We DO NOT CHARGE for this delivery of vehicle.